Conie Construction Company History
Conie Construction Company, Inc has been serving the Central Ohio area since 1923
During a brief period Jack Conie Sr. and another gentleman Thurman Thompson joined forces and the company was known as “Thompson-Conie Construction”.
In 1966 Jack Conie Sr. acquired the interest of Mr. Thompson and the company became known as “Jack Conie & Sons, Inc.” In 1990 the company settled on the final name known today as Conie Construction Company.
In the years that this company has traveled from it’s humble beginnings, it has risen as one of the industry leaders of exemplary construction services to it’s customers in the Midwest.